A couple of weeks ago (although it seems a lot longer – it WAS last year, after all), I wrote a post about What I learned this year… got to a whole 30 items! It was in response to a writing challenge issued by Ben Yoskovitz at Instigator Blog.
In total, he ended up with 70 (yep, Seventy) posts from people all round the world sharing what they learned in 2006. I have read some of these entries, and let me tell you, I am very excited and inspired about what 2007 will bring, given the learning we all had last year.
So, to start the year off with a blast, I’m going to start thinking (whilst on my family vacation the next few weeks) about what learning I want to experience this year.
There is a wonderful clean slate sitting there in front of me, just waiting for the artists brush to colour my life – and I am very, very excited, about 2007!
If you’re seeking some inspirational reading to start your year off well, can I suggest you visit:
- Ben’s list of entries in his writing project – What I Learned in 2006
- The amazing entries of JJLN – Joyful, Jubilant Learning network (the people writing here are commited to learning… and it shows!)
- And for those of you so inclined, please drop on over and visit Sanctuary – there’s more than a year’s worth of goodies here for you…just page down in each Space to see previous months’ entries [and since I am currently working on a total redevelopment of Sanctuary, this may be your last chance to view it as it is now... of course, it will only get better and better...]
- Naturally, I’d love you to visit the archives of The Clearing Space – chose a topic and have a browse, leave a comment… let me know what you’d like to see more of in 2007, and what you really wish I would leave well enough alone
- Visit some of the links to my Cyber Friends there on the left – they are all wonderful, gracious, eloquent women! Tell ‘em I sent you! [Note to self, must add links to some of the wonderful men whose blogs I read often - here very soon...]