It’s about time I acknowledged this award… with deep thankfulness and gratitude.
I believe that is one of the most powerful things anyone could say about my blog – that it helps them think or look at their world from a different angle. Because with fresh eyes comes fresh perspective, and I’d like to think that my writing starts a little ripple, like a pebble in a pond…
Thank you Verna. It’s an honour. And if you hadn’t already received the Thinking Blogger Award, you would be top of my list!
This meme has obviously been going for a while, and as a recipient of the award, I’m to ‘tag’ 5 other blogs that really make a contribution and make me think. Do you know how hard that is? There are many, many blogs out there that make me think…
Let’s see… here are five blogs I read regularly that make me think – to each of you a Thinking Blogger Award:
- Take A Bite – Chris Owen. Not only is Chris a great friend of mine, she’s also brilliant at getting real about relationships. She’s recently started a couple of series of blogs on Secrets of Staying Together and Secrets of Starting Out Together – guaranteed to make you think!
- Managing With Aloha Coaching – Rosa Say. Rosa is one of those brilliant writers who inspires, motivates and makes you think… constantly! Rosa has recently started this new blog, with an intriguing value of the month emphasis.
- Thoughts & Philosophies -Carolyn Manning. A great writer, and the most generous, giving woman – Carolyn often encourages me to go deeper, think more, than I otherwise would have!
- Money, Meaning and Beyond – Andrea J Lee. Andrea has an incredible knack of asking the questions that really get you thinking outside the box. An incredibly successful coach, Andrea tells it like it is, and then some. Some of the wisest writing around if you’re a coach or small business person.
- [here's where it gets difficult - only one award left, and so many, many candidates!!!] Success from the Nest – Tony Clark. Success from the Nest always manages to hit the spot with me, as I live the ‘working from the nest’ life with baggage… I often tune into Tony to get a dose of inspiration to keep going – he definitely makes me think.
Here’s where it all started at The Thinking Blog. To those 5 wonderful thinking bloggers I have listed, the rules, etcetera are there.