Dreams and Celebrations

March 3rd, 2008 · 7 Comments

time to celebrate… will you join me in a toast?

It’s been a big day and I’m thinking it might be time to pop a cork on a cold bottle of bubbles tonight.

This morning, we launched the lastest edition of The Calm Space - our sixth edition! This month, we’re talking about Dreams… and I am loving the incredible variety of ideas and perspectives that comes from our amazing team of contributors – each writing on the theme of the month.

Even though we’re all talking about Dreams in some way this month, you’ll find we go from sharing our dreams with our beloved, to books to help us make our dreams come true. From dreaming big, to believing in the power of our dreams. From writing dreams to writing down dreams (and yes, it’s a subtle but distinct difference) to dreaming about free technology… From listening to dreams to breathing in dreams. There’s all that and so much more

This afternoon, to top off a lovely day, a courier arrived at my door with a parcel. I wasn’t expecting anything so my curiousity was instantly piqued.

It was my graduation certificate from Coach U! I am officially a coach now…

What a great start to the week!

Tags: Calm Space · Noticing Miracles · Start Your Week with Joy

• 1 Joanna Young // Mar 3, 2008 at 6:53 pm

Congratulations on your certification Karen!

Joanna

• 2 karen // Mar 3, 2008 at 8:24 pm

Thank you Joanna – it kinda feels like a bit of an anti-climax since I finished the course requirements late last year, but I am still thrilled to bits to have the ‘piece of paper’ and know that I have not only had the learning, but the accomplishment of finishing it.

Sometimes, it seems to me, that to finish what we start is just as important as what it is we started… Knowing I saw it through and didn’t quit, even when that would have been a lot easier.

• 3 Angela Esnouf // Mar 3, 2008 at 9:32 pm

Congratulations on your achievement, Karen – both in gaining the certificate, and in producing a quality online magazine. That glass of bubbly is well earned.

• 4 karen // Mar 4, 2008 at 12:33 pm

@Angela – thank you for your congratulations. I really appreciate your support and your participation in The Calm Space.

• 5 Rosa Say // Mar 4, 2008 at 5:42 pm

Ho‘omaika‘i ana Karen (congratulations) on getting your certificate! You do coach us all so well :)

• 6 Leah Maclean // Mar 5, 2008 at 5:28 am

Congratulations all the way round Karen – on both the certification and this moth edition of The Calm Space

• 7 karen // Mar 7, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Rosa and Leah – thankyou so much ladies. I really appreciate your wishes.